Configuring the Studio connection to the Provisioning ServiceIn order to be able to create Studio applications via file upload, you must configure the connection from Studio to the Provisioning Service.
To configure the Provisioning Service connection from Studio:
1. Log in to Studio.
2. From the Studio menu, select Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel menu, under Information Discovery, click Provisioning Service.
4. On the Provisioning Service page, edit the connection string to:
• Change the server name to localhost.
• Change the port number to 8201.
• Remove the sslConfig section.
When you finish, the connection string should look like:
5. Click Save.
Studio saves and validates the connection information.